Update 2: Opening July 15, 2020
I have found a new space. I found what I believe to be a better, more long term space. This location has a zero steps entry and a very nice parking area. The key component of ventilation continues to be solved with a new HVAC system that is serviced with new filter monthly and the use of a HEPA air filter machine in suite.
If you are comfortable coming for a massage these are the protocols we both need to follow:
- Wait in your car or outside until you get my call/text to enter
- Wear a mask. If you don’t have one, I will provide it to you.
- Wash hands or use hand sanitizer when you enter Suite 104.
- Because I do not have N95 respirator mask, I will also be wearing a face shield.
- All touch surfaces will be cleaned with disinfectant between each client, therefore, I will only see up to three people in one day.
Your wellness remains my guiding principle. In deep gratitude, Meredith
Phone: 651-470-3687 Address: 1575 W.7th Street, St. Paul MN 55102
This is not a catch phrase. You are treated with loving kindness for the whole self.
Trained by Sister Rosalind Gefre, certified and licensed since 2003. No two massages are alike. You get the therapeutic treatment your body needs.